Midnight in Morocco

Refreshing Mint

More details

7,50 € tax incl.

  • Lacquer Bag
  • Tin
  • 100g

Add to wishlist


Country of Origin: CHINA
Ingredients: green tea (85%), peppermint leaves (15 %), natural flavouring
Dosage, Teaspoons per cup: 1
Brewing Temperature: 80°C
Brewing time: 2-3 min

More info

Based on gunpowder green tea (China) and combined with peppermint, such blend could not be given a better name, as to reflect freshness of a breeze, just the same as in the middle of tranquil Morocco night - tantalizing and highly mysterious. 

Midnight in Morocco is one of a few green teas, that can be enjoyed cold (however make sure to express-chill freshly brewed tea with ice and consume shortly after cooled down). In this case caramel sugar and some freshly squeezed lime juice are must-have for the best iced tea.  

Customers who bought this product also bought:

21 other products in the same category: